Cryptocurrency can be called Virtual or Digital Currency, or Digital Wallet. There are many types of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Dogecoin, etc. Investing in crypto is getting popular worldwide because you can get benefits within minutes. During COVID-19, the crypto trade was at its Peak. Bitcoin is the most famous and most used in Crypto Trading. One Bitcoin or BTC to PKR is 6451092.02. The rate of BTC varies with time, so you can invest in BTC to get back revenue in little time. So, if you are planning to Buy Bitcoin in Pakistan? Then we will tell you “how to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan”.
How to Purchase Bitcoin in Pakistan
Follow these steps if you want to Buy BTC in Pakistan:
- Go to the website, LocalBitcoins.com and click “Sign up free”
- You will have to enter your email address, username and create a strong password.
- After Verification of Email, you will receive an email for login details.
- Now your account is created, and you can Log in to the website and buy Bitcoin in Pakistan.
- Now, Log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Search for BTC dealers with good feedback and then send the required amount in their desired Bank or Mobile Account
- When the trader receives the amount, he will release Bitcoin to your BTC wallet.
So it is the whole procedure to Buy Bitcoin in Pakistan.
Dealing with any type of Cryptocurrencies is declared illegal by the State bank of Pakistan and the Government of Pakistan. The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is implementing and keeping an eye on such transactions made via crypto. So, Buy Bitcoins in Pakistan or any other cryptocurrencies at your own risk!