The Internet has impacted every sector of life, and it brings up digitalization in every aspect. When we talk about the last ten years, we witnessed the invention of Debit cards, VISA Debit Cards, and Credit cards. We entered the digital era, and now we can transfer, receive, withdraw money from our Phones. While we talk about Money transfer, we know there are multiple channels to send and receive money in Pakistan, like, JazzCash, EasyPaisa, Mobile Banking Apps, and Payoneer. One of the most famous global channels for money transactions is Paypal, an American Online Fund Management Company. Paypal is the most reliable channel for transferring money from one country to another country or Intra-country. But unfortunately, there is no PayPal in Pakistan. Govt. and Concerned Departments are Struggling to bring Paypal in Pakistan. But here, we will let you know about alternative ways about how to create a PayPal account in Pakistan and how to transact from PayPal in Pakistan.
How to Make PayPal Account in Pakistan
Here is a step-by-step guide to signup for PayPal in Pakistan:
- Browse to the official website of PayPal.
- There will be two options available, i.e., Personal & Business: Personnel Account is for Shopping and sending Payments while a business account is for selling and receiving bulk payments.
- Choose Either business or Personal accordingly. Now click “Sign up for free.”
- A new screen will appear, asking about Gender information and some others.
- Then you have to choose your Region. As we know, Pakistan is not included in Paypal’s approved regions. We have to enter the postal address of any of your relatives/friends who is in the Region where PayPal is operating.
- Now, Paypal will ask for your Phone Number and then Confirmation.
- In the next step, you will have to enter and verify your email address and then create a Password. Always use Unique and Strong Password.
- Now a new window will open and ask for information in order to create a Paypal account. After putting in all the required Information, Press Enter, and your account will gets active within a few minutes.
- Now you can receive and send payments from PayPal in Pakistan and to Pakistan.
So this is the whole procedure for a ubiquitous question, “How to create a Paypal account in Pakistan?”