Sajal Aly is one of the top Pakistani actresses who worked in Dramas, Telefilms, and Films. She has played many types of roles, but she is mainly famous for romantic dramas. Sajal Ali was born in Lahore on 17 January 1994.
Sajal Ali’s Age
Born in 1994, Sajal is 27 now.
Sajal’s Physical Stats
Sajal Ali, at the age of 27, looks younger than her actual age. Sajal Ali’s Height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Sajal’s body weight is almost 52 Kgs or 112 lbs in Pounds.
Sajal Ali’s family
Sajal Ali’s family includes her parents, one sister, and one brother. Sajal Married Renowned Pakistani Actor Ahad Raza Meer in 2020. Nothing more is known about Sajal Ali’s Family.
Sajal Ali’s Sister
Sajal Ali’s Sister, named Saboor Aly, is also T. V. and Drama Actress. Both Sajal Ali and her Sister worked together in Drama Serial, Mehmoodabad Ki Malkin.
Early Life & Career of Sajal Aly
Sajal Ali’s Family belongs to Lahore, Punjab. Later on, they migrated to Karachi. Before entering the Showbiz Industry of Pakistan, she was a Model. Her acting career started from the drama of GEO TV, “Nadaaniyaan.” In 2011, she was given the role of “Afreen” in Mehmoodabad Ki Malkin. This drama became her identity, and she was offered many dramas. She won many National & International awards because of her natural acting skills. Sajal also worked in Urdu and Hindi Films; She played a role in Zindagi Kitni Haseen hai with Mahira Khan. In addition, she has worked in the Bollywood Film Industry, in which she worked with Pakistani actor Adnan Siddiqui and Veteran Indian Actress Sridevi in the film MOM.
Sajal Ali worked in many telefilms like Behad, Gidh, Ishq for Sale, etc. She is also interested in Singing, sang the OST of “O Rangreza,” and played the role of Sassi in the same Drama.
Sajal Ali’s Dramas
Sajal played different roles in Pakistani dramas. She worked in many famous Dramas of Pakistan. Here is the year-wise list of Sajal Ali’s Dramas.
- Nadaaniyaan (2009)
- Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain (2011)
- Mastana Mahi (2011)
- Meray Qatil Meray Dildar (2011)
- Meri Ladli (2011)
- Chandni (2011)
- Ahmed Habib Ki Betiyan (2011/12)
- Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein (2012)
- Sitamgaar (2012-13)
- Sasural Ke Rang Anokhay
- Mere Khuwabon Ka Diya (2012)
- Qudoosi Sahab ki Bewah
- Mere Khuwabon Ka Diya (2012)
- Nanhi (2013)
- Kahaani Ek Raat Ki (2013)
- Gohar-e-Nayab (2013)
- Assmann Pay Likha (2013-14)
- Sannata (2013)
- Qudrat (2014)
- Ladoon Mein Pali (2014/15)
- Chup Raho (2014/15)
- Mera Raqeeb (2014)
- Chupkay Se Bahar Aa Jaye (2014)
- Khuda Dekh Raha Hai (2015)
- Kis Se Kahoon (2015/16)
- Gul-e-Rana (2015/16)
- Yaqeen Ka Safar (2017)
- O Rangreza (2017/18)
- Noor ul Ain (2018)
- Aangan (2018/19)
- Alif (2019)
- Yeh Dil Mera(2019)
List of Sajal’s Movies and Telefilms
- O Meri Billi (2012)
- Sitara Ki Mohabbat (2012)
- Do Dant Ki Mohabbat (2012)
- Kya Par Ho Gya (2012)
- Doosra Naam (2013)
- Behadd (2013)
- Yaqeen (2013)
- Band Baj Gaya (2013)
- Gidh (2014)
- Yoon Hum Miley (2014)
- Ishq For Sale (2015)
- Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai (2016)
- Mom (2017): A Bollywood Movie, Adnan Siddique & Sridevi were in the main cast.
Awards & Nominations
Sajal Aly was nominated and awarded Hum Style Awards, Lux Style Awards, Pakistan Media Awards, and Galaxy Lollywood Awards
List of her awards and Nominations
- 2013: Nominated for Hum Award for Best Supporting actress (Meray Qatil Mery Diladar)
- 2014: Nominated for Lux and Pakistan Awards for her superb performance in Nanhi.
- 2014: Again Nominated for Pakistan Media Award for Gohar-E-Nayab
- 2015: Nominated for Lux Style Awards.
- 2016: For her Drama, Khuda Dekh Raha Hai, she was once again nominated for the Lux Style Awards.
- 2017: She won the Hum Awards for Best Actress for Brilliant Performance in Gul E Rana.
- She was nominated for Lollywood Galaxy Awards, Nigar Awards, and Lux Style Awards.
- 2018: It was a lucky year for Sajal, She won Hum Awards for Best Actress Popular and Best Onscreen Couple Popular (With her Husband, Ahad Raza Mir), for her romantic Drama, “Yaqeen Ka Safar”. For “O Rangreza”, she received aHUm Awards Best Actor Popular and Best Onscreen Couple Popular. She was also nominated for the Lux Style Awards.