Many people lost their jobs as a result of the COVID pandemic, and as a consequence, they turned to Freelancing. What is freelancing?In Simple Terms, Freelancing is the selling of products and services over the Internet by using various freelance platforms. Due to its flexibility, freelancing is one of the most suitable professions because one can earn money while sitting at home. In Pakistan, Government is trying to facilitate Freelacner, Laucnhing E-Tijarat is one of initiative to promote IT Sector and especially Freelancing.
Pakistan is one of the few countries with millions of people involved in Freelancing, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Service Providing. In this regard, Pakistan’s government has recently launched an online portal called E-Tijarat to register freelancers from all over the country. Since Pakistani freelancers earn hundreds of thousands of dollars every year, they must pay taxes to the government. For IT sector promotion and to keep in mind the importance of IT export, Prime Minister Iman Khan has inaugurated the E-Tijarat Portal so that Freelancers are able to register and earn money with 0% tax.
What is in E-Tijarat Portal for Freelancers:
- On E-Tijarat Portal, Freelancers can register their Freelance work as a Registered Source of Income.
- After Verification of Details at E Tijarat Portal, Freelancers will get their Payments in Pakistan without any Taxes.
- Enjoy 0% Tax on Freelance Payments by Registering at E Tijarat Portal.
- How to Start Freelanicng in Pakistan.
- Top Ten Skills in Pakistan to Earn Online Money in Pakistan.
- Top Ten Freelancing Platforms in Pakistan
- How to Withdraw Freelance Funds in Pakistan.